Treasurer’s Report for August 7th, 2010
The following report was presented at the 2010 WPSBC Alumni Association convention business meeting. Additional information is available about individual checking account transaction to authorized parties upon request.
Checking Account Summary
- Beginning Balance: 2643.38 (As of 2008-07-03)
- Total Debts: 11603.16 (Sum of all debts)
- Total Deposits: 13018.10 (Sum of all deposits)
- Total Net Gains: 1414.94 (Start – end balance)
- Ending Balance: 4058.32 (As of 2010-08-04)
Definitions of Values
- The Beginning Balance value is the amount of money that was in the account at the start of this reporting period.
- The Ending Balance value is the amount of money that was in the account at the close (or end) of this reporting period.
- The Total Disbursements value is calculated by adding up all withdrawals from this account.
- The Total Deposits value is calculated by adding up all the deposits made to this account.
- The Total Earnings value is calculated by subtracting the Beginning Balance from the Ending Balance, and then adding in the Total Deposits, and finally subtracting the Total Debts values.
- The Total Net Losses value is calculated by subtracting the starting from the ending balance.
Investment Account Values
- Beginning Balance: 41056.92 (As of 2008-06-30
- Total Disbursements: 5000.00
- Total Deposits: 0.0
- Total Earnings: 0.0
- Total Losses: 729.69
- Total Net Earnings: 0.0
- Total Net Losses: 5729.69
- Ending Balance: 35327.23 (As of 2010-08-03)
Total WPSBC Alumni Organization Assets
- Beginning Balance: 43700.30 (As of 2008-08-07)
- Total Losses: 4314.75
- Total Net Gains: 0.0
- Ending Balance: 39385.55 (As of 2010-08-04)